I spent the past few days up in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on a photo tour of the Grand Teton National Park and it was AMAZING up there! About 50 degrees cooler than the 100 degree weather we’re having here in Houston. Lol. I took about 2,000 photos over the course […]
- Dan Wilson: Did you ever post the rest of the photos? …
- Debbie Piekos Stephenson: That would be cool...there are lots of places around where I live..i live like 10 minutes from …
- Abel Longoria: I've been to a ton of haunted places but never caught anything on film. Although I have experie…
- Debbie Piekos Stephenson: on your travels and staying in haunted places..have you ever caught anything paranormal on film…
- Abel Longoria: I always look for off the beaten path kinda things... I still hit the touristy ones but make it…
My Instagram Feed
Libby and I riding into the sunset...
68 days left to get Libby completed for my 4,500 mile road trip to California... Tick tick tick... I need to get on the ball and finish her up!
#Repost @aclimbingpartyoffour ・・・ Here is the latest progress picture of the interior of our dream vanagon syncro. Still a lot to do, but it is slowly coming along. ・・・ ・・・ Here's an awesome custom interior being made by Rhino Design Studios in Sacramento for a Westy. Louis the builder is also the same craftsman that builds the Vanagon center consoles as well. Man these look good. @aclimbingpartyoffour I bet you're anxious to see it in person. ~Abel
I feel your pain. Lol.
My friend Kevin had his grey cloth Recaro seat from Gowesty and his stock double vinyl seat completely reupholstered to match. Man these look good! These are in his double sliding door panel van Syncro he imported from Holland. Nice touch with the syncro stitching too. *drools*
One of the coolest mods I've seen! Tom Clouse fabricated his own Das Mule-esque rock sliders but integrated recessed LED lighting as well as mudflaps for the front tires. Man this is slick! One flip of a switch and the directional LED lighting turns on to illuminate the ground on either side of the van... Pretty cool!
5dmk2 alaska billejoe blueoctober concertphotography Concerts FRECNDY glamour gowesty greenday gwenstafni hawaii hayleywilliams houstonrockets juneau juneaualaska kidrock livemusic nba nodoubt oahu paramore portrait redrocks reospeedwagon rockets skimboarding Sports styx sunsetstationpavilion surfing swimsuit switchfoot thejanehotel tigers toyotacenter Travel Vanagon vanlife verizonwirelessamphitheater Volkswagen Westfalia Wildlife woodlandspavilion zipline