I spent the past few days up in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on a photo tour of the Grand Teton National Park and it was AMAZING up there! About 50 degrees cooler than the 100 degree weather we’re having here in Houston. Lol. I took about 2,000 photos over the course […]
- Dan Wilson: Did you ever post the rest of the photos? …
- Debbie Piekos Stephenson: That would be cool...there are lots of places around where I live..i live like 10 minutes from …
- Abel Longoria: I've been to a ton of haunted places but never caught anything on film. Although I have experie…
- Debbie Piekos Stephenson: on your travels and staying in haunted places..have you ever caught anything paranormal on film…
- Abel Longoria: I always look for off the beaten path kinda things... I still hit the touristy ones but make it…
My Instagram Feed
I'm giving away a new leather Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover to a lucky Vanagon owner. In order to enter the contest visit DasMotoClub.com _ There's also a clickable link to the site here in my profile...
I love my 11'6" Fiamma awning. If you're on the fence about getting an 11'6" awning over a 10' awning I can say t's definitely worth the extra $60. I don't regret the decision to go bigger at all... Major coverage.
If I owned a split window camper I have a feeling it'd look like this '67. Badass! Love the period appropriate ice chest too!
I need this sticker.
Eliot's super clean sugar powered syncro camper built by Northwesty. Notice the shaved fridge vent, hookup boxes and rear side markers... *drools*
5dmk2 alaska billejoe blueoctober concertphotography Concerts FRECNDY glamour gowesty greenday gwenstafni hawaii hayleywilliams houstonrockets juneau juneaualaska kidrock livemusic nba nodoubt oahu paramore portrait redrocks reospeedwagon rockets skimboarding Sports styx sunsetstationpavilion surfing swimsuit switchfoot thejanehotel tigers toyotacenter Travel Vanagon vanlife verizonwirelessamphitheater Volkswagen Westfalia Wildlife woodlandspavilion zipline